maandag 12 december 2011

Introduction

Erwin Boelaart
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Erwin Boelaart and I'm seventeen years old and I live in Dordrecht. Dordrecht is situated about 20 kilometres south of Rotterdam.
I attend The Hague University of Applied Sciences and study Commercial Economics. I’m writing this blog for the subject Business Communication.
Logo NS

Three times a week I have to travel from Dordrecht to The Hague and I make use of public transport. I cycle 20 minutes from my home to the main station, if weather permits otherwise I take the bus. Dordrecht has a good connection with The Hague HS by rail. This service is run by the Nederlandse Spoorwegen (NS).
The NS is the main railway operator in The Netherlands and transports aprox. 1.2 million passengers a day. A couple of years ago unprofitable lines were disposed off and licensed to other operators.   

During these journeys I have experienced the blessings and short comings of this form of transport. Which I would like to share with you in the following blogs.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten